Instead of going in-depth about the things occurring in the blogosphere lately, I’ll just ramble about them here.
H!P Wars Episode VI: Return of the Maki.
– So Maki is blogging again, and she’s in America. I came into H!P at a bad time for liking Maki, since she had just begun to release her line of slut-tastic singles (which gave me a very bad impression of her). Since she left, though, I’ve gained a lot of respect for the effect she had on H!P and Idols in general.
– I wish she’d just tell us what she’s doing in the US, already!
– I’m worried that she’ll try and make a US debut. I don’t want to re-open the “H!P in the US” debate, but… honestly, a lot of people will see her, think “Pretty girl”, then hear her accent and think “Oh, I don’t ‘get’ it, so I don’t like it”. If she’s going to sing in English, she’s gonna have to get pretty damn good.
– If she’s just training to come back to Japan and be the new and improved Goto… then awesome.
Biyuuden/ Viyuuden/ V-u-den: They weren’t always sluts…
– V-u-den’s newest PV has them looking… exactly like they did when they first started out? Even Yui has gone back to having all her hair scraped away from her face, which looks awful on her.
– The song itself is pretty good. I’ve liked this song since I heard Eri performing it solo.
– There are some random blurry, shaky clips of V-u-den playing around on the beach (while wearing all their clothes). I’m not sure why they’re there, though.
New group, ho!
– The members of HAPPY! STYLE have been announced. It consists of the Kansai girls, two trainees (where’d they come from, anyways?) and Noto Arisa.
– I’m glad for the Kansai girls, especially Suma Ai. Puberty was good to her.
– I’m a little surprised about Noto being added, but whatever. She’s pretty cute.
A snappy title about Mano Erina
– I have held back on blogging about ManoEri cause I’m still not yet sure what to think about her.
– She’s cute and all, and her voice isn’t bad exactly, but… I just don’t see her as a soloist. Still, I’m happy that there’ll be someone new in Wonderful Hearts (that’s assuming that she’ll be in Wonderful Hearts).
Spawn of Tsunku
– I’m unsurprised about this. He has a wife (trophy wife that she is). Of course they’d expect mini Tsunkus eventually.
– I wonder if he’ll make them become members of H!P if they’re girls? Wouldn’t that be against everything a father would want, having his daughters wear skimpy clothes and dance around in front of a bunch of middle aged men?
– Isn’t is amazing that Tsunku hasn’t yet gotten into a scandal of any sort? Without him, the H!P girls would be basically screwed, after all.